Pro-Ject Essential III Turntable with Ortofon OM10 Cartridge
- Belt drive with synchronous motor and silicone belt
- Diamond cut aluminium drive pulley
- Chassis and platter made from low-resonance MDF
- Quartz regulated speed control
- Low tolerance platter bearing with stainless steel spindle
- 8.6” aluminium tonearm with sapphire bearings
- Ortofon OM10 cartridge pre-mounted
- High-quality Connect-It E phono interconnect included
- Custom decoupling feet for vibration reduction
- Dust cover included
Essential III - A modern classic with a great sound at an attractive price!
Essential III offers a variety of enhancements compared to its successful predecessor, such as a diamond-cut aluminium drive pulley, a resonance-optimised MDF main platter and an MDF chassis. The refined, high-precision platter bearing has significantly lower tolerances than Essential II. Essential III is the audiophile entry turntable! The setup is very simple, the included Phono RCA cable, Connect-It E, performs way above its price range. Equipped with the high-quality Ortofon OM10, the Essential III delivers a lively, balanced and highly engrossing sound that will delight every vinyl lover.